Check out Adult FriendFinder, the easiest way to meet single people in your area.
Find hot adventurous women now!

Thread: Tracy Shaw

Click to Download this video!
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Tracy Shaw

Tracy Shaw (born 27 July 1973, Belper, Derbyshire) is a British actress and singer.

She is best known for her role as hairdresser Maxine Peacock (formerly Maxine Heavey) in British soap opera Coronation Street during the 1990s and early 2000s.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tracy_Shaw

tracyshaw.co.uk/

A couple of these have allready been bosted in LQ, but these are the full HQ pics of a photoshoot from 2000:

Last edited by Turtle; December 12th, 2011 at 07:59 AM. Reason: Added info

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mxyzptly For This Useful Post:: mikekim29, OldenCynical
  3. # ADS
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    12,410 Posts

Tracy Shaw

Tracy Shaw (IMDb) - English actress, probably best known for Coronation Street

Click on Thanks (below left) if you like this post.
    ImageBam and other hosts lose files over time. If you notice missing images in any of my posts, please send me a PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Curmudgeon For This Useful Post: mikekim29
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    12,410 Posts

The Blue Room

Naked on stage in The Blue Room

ImageBam and other hosts lose files over time. If you notice missing images in any of my posts, please send me a PM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Curmudgeon For This Useful Post: mikekim29
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    12,410 Posts
    Various (Part 1/2)

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curmudgeon For This Useful Post:: mikekim29, OldenCynical
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    12,410 Posts
    Various (Part 2/2)

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curmudgeon For This Useful Post:: mikekim29, muratos
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    15,970 Posts

Re: Tracy Shaw

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Turtle For This Useful Post:: Geoff13, mikekim29
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Turtle View Post
    Is it just me or do those last two pics look like her head's been photoshopped on to a much smaller body?
    Last edited by Turtle; May 22nd, 2013 at 06:44 AM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to stufarq For This Useful Post: mikekim29
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    1,784 Posts

Tracy Shaw | Salsacise | DVDrip | Cleavage/Butt

Tracy Shaw | Salsacise For Hips And Thighs 2002 | DVDrip | Cleavage/Butt

168mb / 3:42 / 720x576 (16:9) Mpeg-2

http://uploaded.net/file/dkzw101e

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MVP For This Useful Post:: Geoff13, mikekim29
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    485 Posts

19. The Following User Says Thank You to montenegro For This Useful Post: mikekim29