Check out Adult FriendFinder, the easiest way to meet single people in your area.
Find hot adventurous women now!

Thread: Gaby Ramírez

Click to this video!
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    11,849 Posts

Gaby Ramírez

Gaby Ramírez (IMDb) - Mexican model/singer/actress, here in a pictorial from H Extremo (2008 July)

Click on Thanks (below left) if you like this post.
    ImageBam and other hosts lose files over time. If you notice missing images in any of my posts, please send me a PM.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Curmudgeon For This Useful Post:: kssteve2003, lionsfan, mikekim29, passin thru, renardmuldrake2000
  3. # ADS
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    11,849 Posts

H Extremo

Another H Extremo photoshoot

ImageBam and other hosts lose files over time. If you notice missing images in any of my posts, please send me a PM.

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Curmudgeon For This Useful Post:: Infidel, kssteve2003, lionsfan, mikekim29, passin thru, renardmuldrake2000
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    11,849 Posts
    With Alejandra Urdiaín

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Curmudgeon For This Useful Post:: Infidel, kssteve2003, lionsfan, mikekim29, passin thru, renardmuldrake2000
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    11,849 Posts

Re: Gaby Ramírez

Scantily dressed in this YouTube clip (2:27)

Last edited by Curmudgeon; June 11th, 2011 at 01:43 AM.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Curmudgeon For This Useful Post:: Infidel, kssteve2003, mikekim29
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    11,849 Posts

"Dressed" (in body paint) as Wonder Woman for Playboy Mexico

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Curmudgeon For This Useful Post:: Infidel, kssteve2003, lionsfan, mikekim29, passin thru, renardmuldrake2000
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    7,696 Posts

Playboy Mexico - CEL201106 - Gabi Ramirez

Dead link deleted
    Last edited by spike70; October 25th, 2013 at 05:45 AM.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pedrocas For This Useful Post:: kssteve2003, mikekim29
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    1,230 Posts

Some Attention Whore pics

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Infidel For This Useful Post: kssteve2003