Check out Adult FriendFinder, the easiest way to meet single people in your area.
Find hot adventurous women now!

Thread: Cher Butler

Click to this video!
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    9,371 Posts
    Cher Butler (born March 6, 1964) is an American model and actress. She was chosen as Playboy's Playmate of the Month for August, 1985. In her only film role, the female lead in Crack House (1989), she was billed as "Cheryl Kay".

Last edited by echoes; April 16th, 2013 at 10:56 AM. Reason: added bio
    I don't have to fight to prove that I'm right. I don't have to be forgiven. Stop all your whining; go get a plan. Accept what you can't change; change what you can.

2. # ADS
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    2,228 Posts

Cher Butler

Cher Butler

Showing appreciation motivates posters, press the THANKS! button.

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    5,674 Posts

Re: Cher Butler

What a nice box she has.

Phone box, of course!!

You put the balm on? Who told you to put the balm on? I didn't tell you to put the balm on! Why'd you put the balm on? You haven't even been to see the doctor. If you're gonna put a balm on, let a doctor put a balm on...

I am currently going over my old posts and re-upping dead links. Let me know if you want any fixed!!

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    1,230 Posts

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    1,230 Posts

Last edited by Infidel; March 25th, 2015 at 04:52 PM.