Check out Adult FriendFinder, the easiest way to meet single people in your area.
Find hot adventurous women now!

Thread: Claire Coffee

Click to Download this video!
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Claire Coffee

Incredibly cute blonde actress currently starring in Grimm and Franklin & Bash and fanatical San Francisco 49ers fan

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tfberry For This Useful Post:: beauty hunter, IslandBoy, mikekim29
  3. # ADS
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    12,410 Posts

Esquire

Upgrades and more of Claire's Esquire "Me In My Place" photoshoot

Click on Thanks (below left) if you like this post.
    ImageBam and other hosts lose files over time. If you notice missing images in any of my posts, please send me a PM.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Curmudgeon For This Useful Post:: beauty hunter, hubb, IslandBoy, mikekim29, ziggy01
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    1,308 Posts

Re: Claire Coffee

Claire Coffee @ Esquire "Me in My Place" hd720p

http://depositfiles.com/files/1dukzv795

http://filehost.ws/vxxuse4omhrc

mp4 | 1280 x 720 | 01:00 | 10.3 mb

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to beauty hunter For This Useful Post:: hubb, IslandBoy, mikekim29
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    12,410 Posts
    Various

Click on Thanks (below left) if you like this post.
    ImageBam and other hosts lose files over time. If you notice missing images in any of my posts, please send me a PM.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Curmudgeon For This Useful Post:: hubb, IslandBoy, mikekim29
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    358 Posts

Claire Coffee - Maxim - 1080p

Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1920x1080 24fps 4370kbps [Video]
    Audio: AAC 44100Hz stereo 151kbps [Audio]
    Time: 01:48

58 mb
    http://bitshare.com/?f=ex66b0xs

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Roadboard For This Useful Post:: hubb, IslandBoy, mikekim29
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    4,550 Posts

Claire Coffee - Underwear Confessions, Me In My Place

18 MB | 00:00:33 | 1920x1080 | MP4
    Uploaded
    Depositfiles
    Rapidgator

13. The Following User Says Thank You to klepton For This Useful Post: IslandBoy